- Enable behavior in our Products and/or Services that is tailored to the activity or preferences of a person visiting our properties
- Collect information on our users’ preferences in order to create more useful products
- Maintain the regular business operations of our Advertising and Marketing departments (such as one-time pop-ups when first visiting a site and to collect impressions and click data)
- Customize the ad experience for our users, including tailoring job and display ads to the technologies a person has previously looked at, the communities a person has visited, and the job ads a person has already seen
- Collect impressions and click data for internal reporting and product optimization
- Monitor site traffic and behavior flows of users
What Information is Collected via Cookies?
- Unique identification tokens
Third Party Cookies
How do I Restrict Cookies?
If you decide that you do not want cookies to be set on your device by our third-party Partners, you can adjust the settings on your internet browser and choose from the available Cookies setting to best meet your preferences. While setting options may vary from browser to browser, you can generally choose to reject some or all cookies, or instead to receive a notification when a cookie is being placed on your device. For more information, please refer to the user help information for your browser of choice. Please keep in mind that cookies may be required for certain functionalities, and by blocking these cookies, you may limit your access to certain parts or features of our sites and platforms.
Finally, while cookies are set for varying durations on your device, you can manually delete them at any time. However, deleting cookies will not prevent the site from setting further cookies on your device unless you adjust the settings discussed above.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this Cookies Policy, please contact us.